Sunday, February 3, 2013

My New 5-level Playgym!


     So Cloud got a little spoiled for his first Christmas! I got him this playygym from: http://www.birdscomfort.com/bird_playgym.html. It was a little pricy and took some assembly, but it was well worth it! Cloud LOVES his gym and spends a lot of his time on it. The toys are not included, I got some of them from Petsmart and Petco, and others I made myself. This gym is quite large so it took Cloud awhile to get use to the size, but once he warmed up to it he never wanted to leave!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is amazing. Cloud is one lucky little budgie.

    *I'll definitely be ordering one of those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one super cool playgym! Cloud is definitely a bit spoiled, but then again -- he SHOULD be! :)

    ReplyDelete